All Jimdo template layouts have header images that you can change and customize. Header images are the rectangular banner image that you see at the top of each Jimdo website.
In this video, we’ll show you how to customize this header image:
- Select a beautiful picture from Jimdo’s gallery
- Upload your own custom picture from your computer
- Insert a pattered image
- Zoom in and out into the picture to get your perfect set up
- Adjust the height of the header image area
- Insert your own title text in the header image area, and style the fonts as you wish
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get instant notifications when we upload more Jimdo tutorials!