- GoDaddy is releasing a gift guide for the 2023 holiday season, with each item sourced from within GoDaddy’s small business community
- The gift guide aims to showcase the best of what GoDaddy has to offer to customers, just in time for Christmas
The website builder GoDaddy will be releasing a gift guide for the 2023 holiday season. By pulling from existing small businesses on the GoDaddy platform, the company not only advertises itself but the businesses of its users, just in time for the busy Christmas period.
The GoDaddy Gift Guide originally began as an internal document for GoDaddy employees to shop from GoDaddy merchants. However, this year, the company has decided to release it to the public. As GoDaddy Chief Marketing Officer Fara Howard said of the announcement,
“This year, we decided to flip the script and facilitate the discovery of small businesses for everyone. With the GoDaddy 2023 Gift Guide, supporting small businesses is just a click away.”
According to GoDaddy, the gift guide is specifically curated to help people fund those one-of-a-kind items, with each business included offering unique gifts with inspirational stories behind them.
Some of the items offered in the GoDaddy 2023 Gift Guide are:
- handcrafted skis produced by a Utah-based company
- stylish handmade makeup bags from a Diné-owned business
- high-tech golf bags created by a former professional golfer and coach
The gift guide aims to not only provide memorable gifts but also showcase the vast array of products within GoDaddy’s small business community. Currently, the gift guide only showcases US businesses, but considering this is the first year GoDaddy has trialed such a thing, future success could see the gift guide become a yearly, and worldwide, staple.
For more information:
- Read our Top Selling Items to Sell in Fall to make some money this holiday season