The 9 Best Event Website Templates | Website Builder Expert
Our independent research projects and impartial reviews are funded in part by affiliate commissions, at no extra cost to our readers. Learn more
Running an event can be great fun, but it can also be relentless work.
When you’re hosting an event, you want to communicate with people who’ll find it informative, entertaining, or engaging. One of the best ways to do this is by creating a dedicated event website.
This site can be used as a central hub of information, as well as including promotional material that’ll help you get attendees and potential attendees excited about what is going on. It’s also the perfect place to direct all your other marketing efforts. For example, if you decide to run social media adverts to help promote your event, you can direct interested individuals to your website; where they can find out more, or sign up.
But with so much to organize, creating a dedicated website can seem like a big time investment. Luckily, there are some leading website platform providers out there – Wix, Squarespace, Site123, and Duda all come to mind – that have stunning, functional, and simple pre-made event website templates that are ready to use.
In this guide, we’ve researched 9 of the best event website templates on the market. So, what are you waiting for? Pick your favorite template, fill it with event relevant content, and get your event online now!
1 Music Festival
Whether you’re looking for a website for your restaurant, small local business, or epic upcoming event, Wix is one of the best website builders on the market. It also offers a whole range of great event templates, several of which have earned themselves a spot on this list. The first of these is this captivating, colorful Music Festival template.
This is the perfect template for those running events with an ongoing schedule, such as a music festival or conference. With a dedicated section for your ‘Line Up’, this template is visually pleasing, and includes several other handy functions such as:
- Webchat – so you can quickly and easily help people with their inquiries
- Sticky social media links – so people can follow you and get involved
- Instagram gallery – so visitors can see the latest updates and images from the event
- Easy email sign up – so people can get all the latest news delivered straight to their inboxes
Squarespace is widely known to offer some of the most stunning website templates on the market, and its event template offering is no exception. The stunning ‘WYCOFF’ template is ideal for those who want to communicate key details about their event at a glance, and get people excited about what’s coming up.
This template is a smart option for those who are running more simple events. It includes several sections to clearly convey important info, without getting too complex or detailed. The template includes:
- Space for a high-impact header image
- Helpful social media links in the top menu
- Large, bold sections to communicate key information: such as location, date, and activities
- A clear space where people can RSVP
3 Street Beat
Another winning option for those looking to create a highly functional – yet visually stunning – website for their event is Site123, and its ‘Street Beat’ events website template.
The top section of this template is great for quickly and clearly delivering the most important information to visitors, such as the name, date, and location of your event. As you scroll down or jump to a section using the top menu, you’ll find space to include other helpful information such as:
- A breakdown of key sessions and events
- A section to include some information on the purpose and idea behind the event
- Links to your social media channels so people can get involved in the event
- An event gallery to inspire people to get involved
- Contact and location information
They say that music is a universal language. But, for those who want to communicate with people who might be interested in attending their events, this high-impact ‘KYE’ template from Duda speaks volumes.
This really is one of the best templates if you are running a gig or festival, and just want to let the music and visuals do the talking. The template includes:
- Space for a high impact header image
- Social links in the top header (including SoundCloud)
- A dedicated section for audio recordings and music videos
- A section to advertise live events
- Gallery section
- Contact form
Keep your event website looking classy with this stunning ‘Fayette’ template from Squarespace. Oozing with style, this template can be used to help pre-build some hype around your event, and get people feeling excited about attending.
The example given here is a cocktail party, but the versatility and dynamism of this site means that the colors and images can be changed out to use this to promote any event: all the way from a BBQ, to a Christmas or Halloween gathering. Key features include:
- Large header images, which are perfect for showcasing a stylized photo
- A clear call to action at the top of the page (RSVP)
- Large, bold sections to communicate key information: such as activities, dates, and location
- RSVP section to encourage people to confirm their attendance
6 DJ Fest
Keep things simple with this functional – yet striking – ‘DJ Fest’ events template from Site123. Built specifically to help festivals communicate information with prospective attendees, this website includes everything you need to promote your event:
- Space at the top for a visually striking image
- A clear call to action in the header to buy tickets
- An easy to navigate menu with space for links to your social media
- Sections for everything you need: such as general event information, line up, contact form, and location and date info
7 Winery Landing Page
Most of the templates we’ve recommended on this list are focused on festivals and parties. This ‘Winery Landing Page’ template from Duda offers you something a little different.
This event template is ideal if you are an established business running a one-off or regular show. It hosts several helpful sections that’ll allow you to showcase your business and products, whilst also creating interest in the event. The template includes:
- Space for a striking header image
- Animated sections to increase engagement
- A simple to use contact form
- A map to highlight where the event is taking place
8 Business Conference
Business conferences are usually very popular events in their given industry; allowing professionals to get updated on the latest trends and network with others in the space. If you’re running such an event, then this Business Conference template might just be the perfect option.
With a professional look and feel, this template works well for those operating in the B2B space. It comes with several helpful features and sections, including:
- A header image with clear ‘Buy Tickets’ call to action
- An easy to navigate menu to take you to the most important sections of the website
- An about section with a space for a video to promote your event
- A speaker section with space for images of your speakers
- A chat function to help you engage with potential attendees
Our final top event template on this list is the ‘HARBOR’ template from Squarespace. This design theme is perfect for those looking to communicate simple information whilst making a big impact with images. That is why this could be the perfect option if you are running a fair, market, or small festival.
The site includes everything you might need to communicate to potential attendees, such as:
- A dedicated page to RSVP to the event
- A gallery to highlight the atmosphere and activities you might expect
- A blog to help you grow your position of authority in the market and boost SEO
- A map to highlight where the event is being held
Best Event Website Templates
Picking the best template for your event website isn’t easy. You’ll need to find something that is both visually appealing and stimulating, whilst also ensuring that you’re clearly communicating all the key information about your event.
When you look through this list, think about what it is you’re trying to achieve, and pick a template that provides you with the functionality that’ll best help you reach your goals.
So, ready to start building your own event website? Check out our guide to the best website builders on the market. Alternatively, if you want to learn a little more about what it takes to build a successful website, our guide to making a website is a great place to go next.
Leave a comment