Our top-scoring builder Wix is having a 50% off flash sale running until next Thursday, June 30th 2022. The cheapest plan is now just $11 a month, which is great value for the builder that tops our ratings with a score of 4.8/5 — praised in our testing for being a feature and template-rich builder.
|Wix Plan||Monthly Cost||Normal Monthly Cost (Billed Annually)||Sales Price Per Month (Billed Annually)||Best for?|
|Free||$0, always||Building and testing your site, or for projects/hobbies|
|Combo||$23||$16||$8||Removing Wix ads – portfolios, personal sites, service businesses etc.|
|Unlimited||$29||$22||$11||Perfect for growing sites with lots of content (thanks to increased storage)|
|Pro||$34||$27||$12.50||A step up for marketing and branding your business|
|VIP||$49||$45||$22.50||Priority support, max storage allowance|
|Business Basic||$34||$27||$12.50||Cheapest ecommerce plan – start selling|
|Business Unlimited||$38||$32||$26||Growing online stores. More storage, extra features|
|Business VIP||$64||$59||$28.50||Growing online stores that need even more storage and priority support|
|Enterprise||$500+||$500+||$250+||A completely custom plan, with a dedicated account manager|
What makes this deal interesting is that Wix’s 50% off sale is for all its paid annual plans. This means that no matter the size of your business, you can make savings.
The Wix plan best for personal sites and portfolios is the Combo because it removes ads and lets you use a custom domain. Usually, this costs $16 per month, billed annually.
If you’re a small business, we recommend the $22 per month Unlimited plan, which is reduced to just $11 per month right now!
For online stores, check out Wix’s ecommerce plans. These start with the $27 per month Business Basic plan, which lets you sell an unlimited number of products through your store. But with Wix’s flash sale, the normally $32/month Business Unlimited plan you can get for just $16 per month – not bad!
Wix has 200 million users worldwide because it’s an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop website building platform. Wix has shaped countless portfolios, blogs, and online stores. It’s a great platform for beginners that allows for creative freedom with plenty of templates to choose from, all fully customizable. And right now, it’s even more affordable to get started!
All you need to do is go to the Wix website, choose an annual plan that suits your business needs, and you’ll automatically get 50% off — it really is that simple!
To get started:
- Go to Wix’s pricing page
- Choose your plan
- Click “Get Started”
- Select the plan you want
- Wix automatically applies its 50% discount to your plan
- Enjoy your savings and start building your Wix website!
Free plan or free trial
Domain renewal cost/year
Number of templates
Free custom domain
BEST IN TEST
14-day free trial
1 month free trial
14-day free trial
Compared to other website builders, Wix is already a great choice without the discounts, but now it’s even better value.
Best all-round website builder
- Easiest to use
- 800+ template designs
- Most popular in testing
Free plan available
Paid Plans: $14 - $56 / month
- Free plan (ideal for smaller projects)
- Beginner-friendly and really easy to use
- Personalized SEO support for your site
- Can’t switch template once site is live
- Slow server response time
- Range of options can feel overwhelming
In short, yes! Wix scored well in all our categories, getting a 4.9/5 for its features like the App Market, social media integration, SEO, and more.
While Wix may not be the best choice for very large projects and businesses, Wix is the ideal builder for technically un-savvy folks who want to be able to create their website. Its designer templates help you to create a lovely looking website quickly and easily.
Wix has a pretty generous free plan, which includes:
- SEO tools (Search Engine Optimization) to help your site get found on Google
- Social sharing, so you can promote your site
- A mobile editor, so you can make your site look great for mobile devices
Wix also comes with a huge app store, so if you need extra features, you can easily add them to your site.
Wix comes with over 800 templates for you to choose from – that’s an impressive number, especially as they’re all professionally designed. Split into different industries such as “Events” and “Photography”, Wix’s templates are easy to filter until you find the perfect one.
You can’t change templates once your site is live, however, so take your time in choosing.
It’s easy to make your site unique – simply drag elements like text boxes and images to exactly where you want them, add pages, and delete anything you don’t want. Wix gives you total creative freedom!
Although this article focuses mainly on the best website builders, we thought it was important to mention ecommerce when it came to Wix. This is because, in our ecommerce research, it came out on top with an impressive score of 4.7 out of 5. It offers quality ecommerce functionality for those who want to sell online, making it a truly multi-talented platform.
Wix has a free plan that you can stay on as long as you like, which is great for getting started. However, it has its limitations, so for a truly professional site, you’ll want to look at its paid plans.
There are eight premium plans in total, starting at $14 per month (billed annually). This removes Wix adverts and lets you use a personalized domain name, as well as increasing your storage allowances. Out of the eight, Wix also offers three dedicated ecommerce plans, starting from $23 per month (billed annually). As we touched on earlier, Wix is a little pricier than some alternatives, but – considering it supports so many more features and functionalities than the competition – we reckon that price tag is fully justified.
News and Updates
What’s new this month with Wix?
- You can now create backgrounds with radial, linear, or fluid gradients. Just click the gradient icon at the top of the color picker and select the type of gradient you’d like to apply.
- You can now integrate the Omnisend app with your website, which allows you to send book emails and SMS to your customers. You can notify clients whenever bookings are confirmed, canceled, rescheduled, or approaching.
- Wix Events now allows you to create your own seating maps with tiered ticket pricing so that guests can choose their own seating when booking. To do this, create your event like normal, and then navigate to the “Events” tab in the dashboard. Select your newly created event, select the “Tickets” tab and then click the “Create” button next to the “Seating Map” option.
If you’re a small to medium-sized business looking to build a website then we recommend the Wix flash sale offer. Wix is already a high-value platform, even when it stands at its standard price — so now that you can get 50% off, it’s a steal!
What you’ll be getting for the price is:
- An easy-to-use builder (even if you’re a beginner)
- Well-designed templates
- SEO tools
- Social media integrations
- Ecommerce capabilities (on certain plans)
- Access to Wix’s app store
- Customer support
- And not forgetting your 50% discount!
So, take a look through Wix’s paid plans and discover which one would work best for you. Simply sign up to enjoy your 50% off. We wish you the best in building a website that brings you more business!